I'm requesting feedback on my racing posture and ergonomics. Does anything seem out of line? Anything I should move or improve? Thank you to the community for any advice you can offer me. Notes: 90% of my racing is in VR. I use my Fanatec Formula Rim 75% of the time and the BMW GT2 rim the other 25% of the time. 2 BBJ button boxes are immediately to the left of my left hand. The knob of my shifter and the vertically oriented handbrake it to the right of my right hand. Display is temporarily removed, but you can see the four brackets where it mounts. Since the photo was on a 10-second timer, I didn't have time to secure my 4-point racing harness (but I don't think that would make much of a difference for the ergonomics photo)!