Resource icon

Tracks PHOENIX 1989 UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX STREET TRACK BY NERICKSENNA 2018-06-19

Login or Register an account to download this content
nericksenna84 submitted a new resource:

PHOENIX 1989 UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX STREET TRACK BY NERICKSENNA - PHOENIX 1989 UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX STREET TRACK BY NERICKSENNA

2HFCx.jpg
2HFCy.jpg
2HFCz.jpg

This is my version of the 1989 Phoenix Grand Prix streetcourse.

I started making this a long time ago (I mean a really long time ago), and just only had the time to finish this recently.

I say "finish", but there's an update planned in the future, as there are some bugs nad I can surely do things better the more I mod, the way I constructed this track way back...

Read more about this resource...

Hello,

I was just wondering if you have a port of this track to Assetto Corsa. I believe I saw a WIP video of yours with AC on YouTube, but I'm not sure if it's a Patreon exclusive or if it's available on RaceDepartment.

Hello,

I was just wondering if you have a port of this track to Assetto Corsa. I believe I saw a WIP video of yours with AC on YouTube, but I'm not sure if it's a Patreon exclusive or if it's available on RaceDepartment.
Well it's still in WIP actually, and will be for quite a while as other tracks are in a higher priority for me for now, but when I get back to it, I believe a complete revamp of the major parts of the track will have to be done as I've learned such a lot in 2 years on optimizations and shaders. The Phoenix on AC that you saw on YouTube is still the old version with old shaders and non-optimized meshes... But it'll still look great once it's done, I promise !

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 354 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%