Resource icon

Tracks PHOENIX 1989 UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX STREET TRACK BY NERICKSENNA 2018-06-19

Login or Register an account to download this content
nericksenna84 submitted a new resource:

PHOENIX 1989 UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX STREET TRACK BY NERICKSENNA - PHOENIX 1989 UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX STREET TRACK BY NERICKSENNA

2HFCx.jpg
2HFCy.jpg
2HFCz.jpg

This is my version of the 1989 Phoenix Grand Prix streetcourse.

I started making this a long time ago (I mean a really long time ago), and just only had the time to finish this recently.

I say "finish", but there's an update planned in the future, as there are some bugs nad I can surely do things better the more I mod, the way I constructed this track way back...

Read more about this resource...

Hello,

I was just wondering if you have a port of this track to Assetto Corsa. I believe I saw a WIP video of yours with AC on YouTube, but I'm not sure if it's a Patreon exclusive or if it's available on RaceDepartment.

Hello,

I was just wondering if you have a port of this track to Assetto Corsa. I believe I saw a WIP video of yours with AC on YouTube, but I'm not sure if it's a Patreon exclusive or if it's available on RaceDepartment.
Well it's still in WIP actually, and will be for quite a while as other tracks are in a higher priority for me for now, but when I get back to it, I believe a complete revamp of the major parts of the track will have to be done as I've learned such a lot in 2 years on optimizations and shaders. The Phoenix on AC that you saw on YouTube is still the old version with old shaders and non-optimized meshes... But it'll still look great once it's done, I promise !

RaceDepartment Store

• Featured
The Podium Hub is the premium core component for the Fanatec® modular steering wheel system. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 199,95 Features Gold anodised aluminium monocoque Ultra sturdy and lightweight space frame design Two connectors for the Podium Advanced Paddle Module (4 buttons + 2...
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
The TR120 has been designed with experience gained since Trak Racer started in 2008. The base structure is 120 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile, anodized in black. Your choice of wheel mount will be supported by 120 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile wheel...
  • Featured
Introducing the official Direct Drive Wheel for Gran Turismo®. Combining PlayStation®5 console performance with FANATEC® Direct Drive technology for the smoothest and most dynamic force feedback sensations. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 699,95 FEATURES Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base: The...
  • Featured
Introducing the official Direct Drive Wheel for Gran Turismo®. Combining PlayStation®5 console performance with FANATEC® Direct Drive technology for the smoothest and most dynamic force feedback sensations. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 849,90 FEATURES Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base: The...
Trak Racer Black Anodized Aluminium Sim-Rig Integrated Triple Monitor Stand For 3 Monitors and TVs up to 32" with centre monitor profile 800mm / 31.5" long Trak Racer Monitor Stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points (75/100/150/200/300/400mm) and come with a 5-year...
With a focus on sleek, minimalist aesthetics and premium materials it’s easy to see how our Element series breathes new life into our range of products. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 649,95 If you’re looking for luxury there’s no better option than our Nappa Leather Element. Nappa leather...