Resource icon

Tracks PHOENIX 1989 UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX STREET TRACK BY NERICKSENNA 2018-06-19

Login or Register an account to download this content
nericksenna84 submitted a new resource:

PHOENIX 1989 UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX STREET TRACK BY NERICKSENNA - PHOENIX 1989 UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX STREET TRACK BY NERICKSENNA

2HFCx.jpg
2HFCy.jpg
2HFCz.jpg

This is my version of the 1989 Phoenix Grand Prix streetcourse.

I started making this a long time ago (I mean a really long time ago), and just only had the time to finish this recently.

I say "finish", but there's an update planned in the future, as there are some bugs nad I can surely do things better the more I mod, the way I constructed this track way back...

Read more about this resource...

Hello,

I was just wondering if you have a port of this track to Assetto Corsa. I believe I saw a WIP video of yours with AC on YouTube, but I'm not sure if it's a Patreon exclusive or if it's available on RaceDepartment.

Hello,

I was just wondering if you have a port of this track to Assetto Corsa. I believe I saw a WIP video of yours with AC on YouTube, but I'm not sure if it's a Patreon exclusive or if it's available on RaceDepartment.
Well it's still in WIP actually, and will be for quite a while as other tracks are in a higher priority for me for now, but when I get back to it, I believe a complete revamp of the major parts of the track will have to be done as I've learned such a lot in 2 years on optimizations and shaders. The Phoenix on AC that you saw on YouTube is still the old version with old shaders and non-optimized meshes... But it'll still look great once it's done, I promise !

RaceDepartment Store

Trak Racer Triple Monitor Stand Mach 3 for three monitors or TVs 22 - 32" for both flat and curved monitors. Trak Racer monitor stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA mounting points and come with a 3 year warranty. Mach 3 changes include upgraded construction, added monitor...
Trak Racer Black Anodized Aluminium Add-On Side Arms for an existing Single Monitor Stand (80mm high x 40mm wide) For Monitors and TVs up to 45" Trak Racer Monitor Stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points (75/100/150/200/300/400mm) and come with a 5-year warranty...
  • Featured
GT racing style wheel. Standard 300 mm GT wheel diameter. Grab ahold of the GS wheel and have a real racing experience. Buy now from MOZA Racing ($499,00) Alcantara® Made In Italy The GS is wrapped in Italian made Alcantara which feels exquisite. Forged Carbon Fibre Framework & Shifter Paddle...
  • Featured
The R9's 9N·m of torque can simulate a full range of steering forces and car handling characteristics. Buy now from Moza Racing ($439,00) Minimum Weight & Maximum Torque Maximum torque from a compact body. Aviation Grade Aluminium Alloy Housing Unmatched quality and durability. The MOZA R9's...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
4.00 star(s) 3 ratings
Views
Reviews
Nothing will make you faster than a set of good pedals. We are using the latest and most advanced technology to give you that competitive edge. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 359,95 Features High resolution pedals with magnetic and contactless sensors on gas and clutch for a long life and...
  • Featured
Buy now from MOZA Racing ($79,00) Compatibility: R21/R16/R9 Originate from real racing car Quality assurance Aviation grade aluminum alloy housing