Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Just to warn you guys, I think I will have a little break with tracks, I need It. Give me about 10 days and then I will be back to release Croft and pukekohe. Essington will probably be longer (Hope I will succeed).
And If all is ok, Perhaps you Will be able to drive the Caterham 500 on Croft ;)

Great great conversion of a great track.

One thing I've noticed is the rows of identical trees around the outside of the track. One of those things where once you see it, you can't stop noticing. It's probably not something that you can change, but I brought it to your attention just in case.

Thanks for your continuing hard work for this great game.

Since im a child the caterham have been my dream car! it has a classic design and is actually affordable, but I can also drive it from home and entered a hillclimb having real good chances to win! Im very excited with this mod, and already download Le Mont-Dore :)

@Patrick Giranthon are you using a Reiza tyre model like you did with ferrari&porsche mod?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back