Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

So, after rereading every post in this thread, it appears that you are having trouble adapting a mod made for rF to GSCEx. When I run GSC Sync.exe. all Reiza produced content is updated. How then is Reiza Studios responsible for making a third party mod, made for another game, work? Who makes Sim Sync Pro? I'm not trying to be difficult or a smartie pants. As long as Reiza Studio's Synchronizer updates Reiza Studio games with Reiza Studio produced content; it seems to me all is as it should be. Again, I'm not trying to be a wise guy. Why can't this mod be installed the old fashioned way of unzipping content to a temp folder and installing manually. And the really funny thing is, that the 2015 cars look quite similar to F Extreme cars. It might make more sense to get busy on a 2015 skin pack. Just so you know - the original rF mod never achieved v1.0 status. So, in summary, the unfinished business from another game is causing more unfinished business in this game. Shocking!! And lastly, I didn't suggest anything. What I will suggest, is that you sir, have done nothing in this thread except run around "shaking hands - palms up". Bravo!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 231 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years