Resource icon

Tracks Peyregrosse-Mandagout by JCRR 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
jcrr submitted a new resource:

Peyregrosse-Mandagout by JCRR - The storical original track for GTL, built between 2010 and 1012...

hello

Here is my first official track. I was absolute beginner in modding. Just make a test with another track from Cévennes, but never shared it...

Surely, you know I was disappointed by liberties with the original take by models authorized to convert in RBR and AC. So you can see the original work, with old materials and technical but "authentique"....

As for Ronde Cévenole, you must apply 4GBpatch to GTL!

As I was beginner, Thierry du 81 help me to resolve a lot of issues with...

Read more about this resource...

Very beautiful JCRR, veritable immersion,
Have you road-book or co-pilote notes for this spécial ?
I hav also "Descente du minier" et "Col de Joux Plane".
Ronde cévenolle is too big for me, but if you have other spéciales of french rally, i'm interest !
I play with GTR2 (GTL)
Phillipe

Very beautiful JCRR, veritable immersion,
Have you road-book or co-pilote notes for this spécial ?
I hav also "Descente du minier" et "Col de Joux Plane".
Ronde cévenolle is too big for me, but if you have other spéciales of french rally, i'm interest !
I play with GTR2 (GTL)
Phillipe
I suggest you to send private message directly to jcrr because he is focused on AC sim now and comes rarely here.

By the way, 2 years ago jcrr gave me permission to make a low quality version of La Ronde Cevenole for low PC :
By default it is dedicated for GTR2 so copy GTR2 track first in your GTL install then copy the GTL patch files to make the track compatible with GTL (IMPORTANT: copy and overwrite ALL FILES & FOLDERS) : tested and fully working on old athlon64 dual core 2.8ghz 2Go RAM under win XP/Vista/7/8/10 so you should be able to run it ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back