Peugeot Sport Formula 1 Team (My Team Package)

MyTeam Peugeot Sport Formula 1 Team (My Team Package) 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Not the mod creator but normally you can't cause the Intel files liveries of myteam and the other teams are completely, but if you install the main modular mods (the principal base files and the ones that is about changing other team liveries) you can actually use myteam liveries on formula 1 teams without problem
hey, can i replace alpine livery with this livery? i want change alpine to peugeot

Very new here...do I need to copy and paste each file into their specific folder in the F1 game folder? Would love for someone to help walk me through the exact process. Thank you!

Very new here...do I need to copy and paste each file into their specific folder in the F1 game folder? Would love for someone to help walk me through the exact process. Thank you!
Drop all the files from either copy & paste folder directly into your game's main file. It will replace the files it needs from there. :thumbsup:

Slightly different question, I've looked all over and can't seem to find an answer. What numbers would you use for team colours? Can't seem to match the colours of the mod.

Thanks!

Hi @coolbydefault , i don't know why but i don't see the shirt for the team in the hub, the pitcrew with their helmet etc. I have no idea cuz when i go in ego i find the shirt texture in all files :/

EDIT : I fixed it, it was the _m files who were missing in the garagecrew and pitcrew files.
20220301002849_1.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome work ! Everything is great and the whole idea is brilliant...

I just have one question : I used the copy/paste with Peugeot logo install and the logo presents sometimes little white pixels on the sides, do you know why ? (in the showroom of MyTeam, in particular...)

Thanks again for the hard work !

Hello, can i ask what why the brakes are not working correctly when i instal mod.I need to increse brake pressure so i can drive and not spin every braking point but it still dont fell right.
Ty.

Hi, I'm new on these things so I'm lost :/ I've copy and paste "copy and paste with badge" on the the folder "F1 2021"
and I don't have the mod. How can I install the mod on the My Team ? And only the grey livreryon the team ? thank you ! :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back