Peugeot Hypercar

daveds3

Premium
peugeot-hypercar-9x8-1(2).jpg

peugeot-hypercar-9x8-1(1).jpg

Looks fantastic, but no rear wing?? So clever stuff going on for the air flow or of course come Le Mans there will be a dirty great big wing.

This is a real car and not a render, right? It does look really great!

The front reminds me somewhat of an Audi, e.g. R8, but that's not a bad thing. And those wild tail-lights would look more at home on a show car rather than a race car.

I have a feeling that it's going to wind up with a traditional wing in the end, which would be fine too.

I wish them good luck with it.

Last edited:
Will be powered by a 2.6L V6 twinturbo driving the rear and a 200kW electric front.

Had to laugh reading the batteries will be developed by a french company called Saft .. ("Saft" means juice in German, and it's common slang to call electric current Saft)

Will be powered by a 2.6L V6 twinturbo driving the rear and a 200kW electric front.

Had to laugh reading the batteries will be developed by a french company called Saft .. ("Saft" means juice in German, and it's common slang to call electric current Saft)
Saft is a leader in the aircraft battery world and has been for decades....the other being Marathon.
They actually make very nice battery packs.
I built-up, tested and maintained them for years on some of our corporate jets....the Gulfstream and Hawker series in particular.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 153 7.8%
  • < 5 years