Peugeot 504

Cars Peugeot 504 1.0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
peugeot504 3.jpg

For those of us who want to drive a little something different in our racing simulators, presenting the latest community made addition to Assetto Corsa, the 1968 Peugeot 504 Injection (1.8) Berlina A02 by x4fab!

With the 3d model by x4fab, physic by Dmitrii A & Lunae, sound by Dmitrii A, this classic piece of automotive history makes its debut in kunos simulazioni's Assetto Corsa simulator and should provide interesting competition to other similar historic content such as the official 1966 Alfa GTA alongside a host of mod content available to download for the sim.

peugeot504 2.jpg

peugeot504.jpg

Already receiving rave reviews, the Peugeot 504 can be found for download right here on the RaceDepartment downloads section!

Have you tried this somewhat unique mod yet? Leave your feedback below!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sooo cool.:) I used to have one of these back when I was around 12 yo. Had a blast with it charging through fields :thumbsup: It was not the injection model though if I recall correcly...

crashing on load and no preview picture
What's crashing message? Please, send me content of “Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs folder”. Also, just for in case, make sure you installed car in “SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars” folder.

What's crashing message? Please, send me content of “Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs folder”. Also, just for in case, make sure you installed car in “SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars” folder.
there is no crash message, its just crashing while loading the car and returning to the launcher. And whats about the preview picture?

Attachments

• errors.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 873
  • log.txt
    157.1 KB · Views: 753
hmm i have an archive for all mods i use no my desktop and there im renaming them so i know which ones are which, i had to rename the wrong one.

whats the difference?
File data.acd packed using key based on car's id, you can't just change car's id or AC won't be able to read it properly.

I highly suggest you to stop renaming mods. If you want too keep them organized, you can use some manager.

File data.acd packed using key based on car's id, you can't just change car's id or AC won't be able to read it properly.

I highly suggest you to stop renaming mods. If you want too keep them organized, you can use some manager.
im using JSGME.exe was the name of the mod car_peugeot??

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 361 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 501 39.0%