Peugeot 207 S2000

Funny, just about to release next weeks event...

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...-knoppelfeld-monday-27th-february-2012.47488/

The 207s was everytime very popular in the moment the most Club Races need much more Drivers. Hope the most of you agree this statement to live up the 207 Monday for more very competitive Races with the 207.

As the numbers were getting lower and lower, and Lee and Adams retirement - I thought maybe trying a few new mods would help boost some numbers -

The club is supposed to be about fun - you would think running the same car every week scares new people off as they can't keep up with the regulars.

Anyway, as numbers seem to be even lower without the 207s, I am going to bring them back. Shame nobody is willing to try new things and race something different.

I'd suggest putting a poll up asking what mods people prefer, rather than telling them what they will race. The very reason it's not popular atm is because people don't like the mods being run. The format is old, something is needed to inject energy back into the club. The fun events are a good start, but events like these need advertisement so people know they are actually there. Remember the weekly news saying what events were being run? They aren't there anymore.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 80 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 58 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 65 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 38 6.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.4%