Cars Peugeot 106 Rallye S2 work in progress - Physics by Arch

Okay so, from the same creators of the skip barber (new version coming soon by the way) here is the WIP from the Peugeot 106 Rallye s2, Physics by KYUUBEEY (Arch) , and 3d by me and don't know who else is coming, but hope we can find a sound creator too. so far right now this is the actual state, a lot of work still pending but it looks promising. Is my first stock closed cabin car, so I'm learning from it and I dont think theres need to presentate the physics job of kyuubeey, we all know the guy knows what he does. So no more talking and more images (feel free to watch them in pijamas... is what am wearing while posting this).

1582152833671.png

1582152880940.png

1582152909968.png

Interior job on progress
1582152928459.png

This will be barely visible but still, a little of the detail to fill some holes and rear perspective.
1582153008428.png

wow!!!! really excited about this car and thread!! can't wait to drive this little car!! I've a friend who has one IRL, maybe he can let me take some pics for reference if needed. This car is loved all over the world, UK seems to be one of the countries with more fans I guess, also Greece.
here are some great galleries

2020 and still amazing stuff coming for AC!

Last edited:
wow!!!! really excited about this car and thread!! can't wait to drive this little car!! I've a friend who has one IRL, maybe he can let me take some pics for reference if needed. This car is loved all over the world, UK seems to be one of the countries with more fans I guess, also Greece.
here are some great galleries

2020 and still amazing stuff coming for AC!
thanks for the offer, if you can get some of the front part of the panel that is close to the glass would be very appreciated. is hard to get ones from that.. and the rear seats

Nice work. I'm looking forward to it.

Must say, tho, I'm pretty shocked there are people on RD (opening threads no less) who are wearing pyjamas. What's the world coming too?! I am usually in dinner jacket/tuxedo when posting on RD.

Anyway, keep up the good work!

Okay so, from the same creators of the skip barber (new version coming soon by the way) here is the WIP from the Peugeot 106 Rallye s2, Physics by KYUUBEEY (Arch) , and 3d by me and don't know who else is coming, but hope we can find a sound creator too. so far right now this is the actual state, a lot of work still pending but it looks promising. Is my first stock closed cabin car, so I'm learning from it and I dont think theres need to presentate the physics job of kyuubeey, we all know the guy knows what he does. So no more talking and more images (feel free to watch them in pijamas... is what am wearing while posting this).

View attachment 350822
View attachment 350823
View attachment 350824
Interior job on progress
View attachment 350825
This will be barely visible but still, a little of the detail to fill some holes and rear perspective.
View attachment 350826

WOW!!
i have a 106 rallye for 12 yrs now and that is amazing news!!
if u need any thind pls conntet me
im MADr1v3r on any SM

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 142 13.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.0%