Petition: AI to nKpro

Dear Kunos Team,

All this talk about nkpro vs AC level of difficulty has to do, in my opinion, with something very simple: a lot of people love nkpro so much that wished AC was some kind of nkpro with better graphics and, specially, AI. You could solve this very simply: ADD AI TO NKPRO.

(People who would pay for this, please join this petition.)

I'd bet there are already more owners of Assetto Corsa after 1 month than there are total owners of NetKar pro. I can't see them going back to their old game and then adding features when they are trying to finish their current (and much better in my eyes) project.

Would you ask Polyphony Digital to go back and implement GPS tracking to Gran Turismo 4? Or would you ask ISI to go back and implement Rfactor 2 features into Rfactor 1? Or ask iRacing to take time out to add new features to Grand Prix Legends?

Enjoy NetKar Pro for what it is, but let's move forward to the future, perhaps on some level NetKar was a little more difficult (I'm not sure I really agree that it was) to play, but It definitely was not as realistic an overall sim, or as polished of an overall package.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back