2020 F1 skin pack for Pessio Garage RD1 Porknose

Skins 2020 F1 skin pack for Pessio Garage RD1 Porknose 3.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I noticed you didn't use the correct number style for the 1000GP Ferrari Variant; the numbers on that livery are much more rounded, and are rough around the edges to give them the appearance as though they were painted on. (see image below)
1000GP example.jpg

A couple of other skin creators have already made the right style of number for this livery, so if you can't make/find the numbers yourself, try to get in contact with them.

Hey, when I download the pack I don't seem to be able to find the 'optional' extra skins added recently? You know, the test Renault, the old Williams and Mercedes, the Mugello Ferrari... I just can't find them when I install it. Am I doing something wrong?

The skinpack now triggers my antivirus
Well that is strange. It's the same kind of pack as before, just some more files added. My AV finds nothing. Can you track down which file(s) is what triggers it? Not sure what I could do about it but still. Also what does it say exactly?

Last edited:
The wet-wether tyres are back-to-front on the right side compared to the left; when viewed from the front, the chevron pattern of the right treads roll against the direction of the car while the left treads roll with the direction of the car.

The wet-wether tyres are back-to-front on the right side compared to the left; when viewed from the front, the chevron pattern of the right treads roll against the direction of the car while the left treads roll with the direction of the car.
Pretty sure that's a limitation of the mod itself, not the skins.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back