Perspective Buyer

Hello all,
I am looking into purchasing RaceRoom, but I want to specifically touch on the custom championships feature. I have watched a video, and I know it allows for multiple rounds, but my real question is whether or not you can choose which other cars your competitors are in, as it is in Assetto Corsa?
Thanks

It’s free to play mate.. you purchase all the content you want. As for custom championships I guess the selection would be down to which discipline you choose to race in. Then you add the number of competitors you want. Say there are 17 WTCC 2017 cars, you’d choose 16 competitors to fill the field. Hope that makes sense. But if you’re asking if you can mix and match categories, no I don’t think you can.

@Caleb Lee You can't at the moment, but it's one of the most requested features and it's apparently in the works.
More like the menu being changed to accommodate this, as it's already included in the game engine. There are concerns that it's not just a case of turning it back on, due to prolific re-engineering of the original engine but @Georg Ortner has streamed a version of multi-class single player before, it's actually in a developers version. So I'd say, for the peeps that want this, you won't have too long to wait.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 418 39.9%