Personalize Your Game. Check it out!

Replaced the GSC 2012 Intro Movie with an edited version of the GSC 2012 Official Trailer.
Replaced the GSC 2012 Intro Screen image with a personalized car image and RD logo.
Replaced the GSC 2012 Main Menu Screen image with a personalized car image and RD logo.
Replaced the GSC 2012 Music.
Replaced several GSC 2012 Stock V8 cars with my custom Typhoon Racing Team cars.

The youtube page offers a more descriptive summary of the changes I incorporated.
This is what I do when I get bored, lol. It really didn't take that long.

Here's a do-it-yourself kit that incorporates everything I used in the movie below.
GSC2012_personalizer.zip

In the zip file, I substituted the images of my custom car with the Red Bull car, so you can have a pretty Red Bull car as a background. You can install it and use it "as is", or you can take it a step further and use the template psd Photoshop files that I supplied and simply change the background image layer to anything you want. For instance, simply take a screenshot of your own custom car and then add it above the background image layer in my template and then "save as" and then overwrite the corresponding game image file. I also included a modified "Talent" folder/files that make the AI drive a little more courteously and smart, but you don't have to install that if you don't want to. I think the new "Talent" files make a huge improvement in how the game plays.

If anybody needs help, just let me know.

image2.jpg

image1.jpg

I just used Photoshop and the dds plugin to paint cars. I work with Photoshop all the time, but I never painted GSC cars before until I saw ML2166's custom skins, then I had to figure out how to make my own. I've made lots of them since then, but most of them were for the older version of GSC. It's really not that hard once you get rolling. I wish I had a more pwerful PC, because then I would be able to use the 3D functionality in Photoshop and be able to literally drag and drop graphics onto the car and watch as they magically wrap around the entire car. Hopefully I'll be getting a new PC soon. Maybe then I can finally record a higher detail movie that doesn't play choppy, lol.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back