Personal Helmet (spood)

Helmets Personal Helmet (spood) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dear Spood,
Using and enjoying your Lamborghini team mod.
Would you be so kind - and would you like it as well - to create some 1 or 2 or 3 nice generic Lamborghini Mission Winnow team Helmets for a carreer mode? Maybe someting nice flashy contrasting orange or green or purple or so?
Been checking bet there is really no Lamborghini helmets so far on 2021 round.
Anyway, thx a lot!

Dear Spood,
Using and enjoying your Lamborghini team mod.
Would you be so kind - and would you like it as well - to create some 1 or 2 or 3 nice generic Lamborghini Mission Winnow team Helmets for a carreer mode? Maybe someting nice flashy contrasting orange or green or purple or so?
Been checking bet there is really no Lamborghini helmets so far on 2021 round.
Anyway, thx a lot!
i never made the lamborghini myteam mod, you got me mixed up with someone else

i never made the lamborghini myteam mod, you got me mixed up with someone else
Oh sorry, apologies the name Spood was in that Mod titel, hence i thought so. By any chance would you still be interested though in making Lamborghini helmet? If only as fantasy mod then? Anyway best of luck and thx for the fast reply above***
update: indeed i mixed up with your Porsche Tag heuer livery i also use.... sorry. :). nice works though.

Last edited:
You could make 3 helmets 1 for Carlin from F2 with the flag of Spain and logos. Of Red Bull and that predominate the colors orange AND blue And another with the same predominant colors and the flag of Spain. But. For AlphaTauri and 1/3. With the same the flag of Spain And the colors orange and blue. Because I need it for my YouTube channel, I do a series of my pilot. And it is. I'm, I'm going to do it with those 3 teams. And I would be very interested if you would do it to me because I do not know how to make helmets with the Photo Shop. So I would ask you. If you can do it to me please, if you want, I promoted you in the video or I mention you. If you do, please post it on racedepartament. And post it as if it were. A. Spanish helmet for F 1 2021. Put it with that name. or gibe me for myemail that it is manuelcuervoperez@gmail.com

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back