Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Hi. I'm looking to be able to save and improve my PB times in GSC. Maybe I'm missing something, I don't need a ghost but do want to know if my lap times are better than previous sessions.
I'm using GSC to teach my kids how to race karts and could really use a PB delta. Thanks for any solutions!

4L0M submitted a new resource:

4L0M SweetFX for GSC 2013/Extreme v1.0 - SweetFX GSC 2013/Extreme

Here is a SweetFX profile i have made up for GSC2013/Extreme.

It has been tested on V1.15 on an I5 4670 and ASUS 4GB R9 290 Direct CU GFX card.

I notice no appreciable drop in framerates, but as always, your mileage may vary.

I love the sim, but feel that the night races are a bit too light for my tastes and the daytime is a tad washed out.

Please read the readme for install instructions and MAKE SURE you make a backup of the d3d9.dll file in your main GSC2013 folder before installing this...

Read more about this resource...

Well, I have no experience with the DTM Experience that is out, I dont know how it drives...but this version doesnt feels very different from the various DTM´s mods out there.

And if you drive at 90% for sure it feels very grippy...as expected in such a sophisticated car...but once you have to go 100% lap after lap.......is not that stable at all....and I destroyed a few cars at Monza trying this...

;)

Love this Converter. Great Work. Wondering if you could come up with a Converter to convert rfactor mods to NR 2003 Season? I have found 3 mods that were converted from NR 2003 to rfactor. So, it would be just reversing the process? Just have to use NR 2003 Cup, CTS or GNS physics. It would be a blast to run some of the great mods from rfactor in NR 2003. Anyway, hope it's possible & keep up the Great work. Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ML2166, why is it called WIP? Don't tell me it is not finished! It looks fantastic. Maybe you just don't want it to go outside and get wet or muddy or scratched? :)
Excellent job, it looks real, possibly the best I've seen, it is right up there with Assetto Corsa car finishes.

Will we be able to download this please?

Ooh, and is it possible we will be seeing other 1995 cars to go with it?

ML2166, why is it called WIP? Don't tell me it is not finished! It looks fantastic. Maybe you just don't want it to go outside and get wet or muddy or scratched? :)
Excellent job, it looks real, possibly the best I've seen, it is right up there with Assetto Corsa car finishes.

Will we be able to download this please?

Ooh, and is it possible we will be seeing other 1995 cars to go with it?
Nearly finished.

A few logos to add, and then should be up for release.

Just need to find the time to finish it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 132 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 70 7.0%