Upcoming Events

Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

Personal best time help

Evening lads,

I have what it seems a silly question, but anyways. I've recently had to do a full clean install of AC because for whatever reason the nurburgring gp tracks were failing to load. I did backup the whole folder of AC on documents as well as tracks and etc.

My issue is, my personal best times are "erratic" or divergent, for a lack of better wording. I.e, my best time at spa with SF70H is a 1:49 low. However, when i load the track, my personal best is a 1:53 something, that was my PB like, 3 weeks ago or more.. i don't know how to solve this, as, like i said, did a full back up of that and really don't want to lose my PB data (as you can imagine, bringing to 1:49 was quite exausting to lose). Any one ever had that kind of issue?

Jempy

Premium
It looks like your backup of your Documents/Assetto Corsa were not saved just before uninstalling and reinstalling AC.
Or simply you reinstall a wrong older backup ? .... else, I don't see any other reason why your personal best might not be up to date.