RD Series on Simracing.GP

Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Endurance races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

Performance Issue + No FFB

Hi All,

I'm really struggling with RaceRoom.

I have a pretty decent computer (i7-8700K @ 3.70 Ghz / RTX2080Ti / 32 GB / 1 Tb SSD) with a triple screen setup.
I run my games at max specs with a resolution of 7680 x 1440, and usually I get a solid fps. For unknow reasons, I can't get even 30 fps constant with the graphic settings at the lowest.

Also, I have no FFB with my Fanatec CS Wheel Base 2.5 while the wheel and the base are recognised and functional.

Any idea?

Thanks
Damien

If you are running the latest Nvidia driver go back at least one version. There is a problem with Surround and the latest driver. FYI it also did that to my same wheeel base, completely out of the blue, while running raceroom. Monitors also got very bright. Reverting to previous driver solved it.

I ended up going back to 461.40-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql and all problems went away (so far, about 10 hours use). Be sure to disable auto-update.

Good luck