RaceDepartment Store

Upcoming Events

AC events on Simracing.GP ACC events on Simracing.GP R3E events on Simracing.GP Weekly rFactor 2 events Join TCR Virtual today!
Performance Data Replacement for Alfa Giulia Super

Cars Performance Data Replacement for Alfa Giulia Super 1.0

Log in to download, or make sure to confirm your account via email

OldRebel

Premium
OldRebel submitted a new resource:

Performance Data Replacement for Alfa Giulia Super - Realistic Stock and Racing Versions

This is a great little car but like others have said it is overpowered. With just a little bit of research I found this page on-line that states that it's powertrain was taken from the Alfa Romeo TZ coupe (including gear ratios). https://www.alfaholics.com/cars-for-sale/alfaholics/1964-alfa-romeo-giulia-ti-super/
Here are two folders that contain new data.acd files and ui folders for both a stock version at 100hp and a racing version at 177hp.
Installation is easy. Extract this...

Read more about this resource...
 
Received error attempting to load the Stk into practice: BLURRED NODE (RIM_BLUR_LF) WHEELINDEX[0]: CANNOT LOCATE OBJECT

The modified 177hp Super seems to work fine.
 

OldRebel

Premium
Hi Langheck_917. Thank you for posting that issue. I will look into it but I am unable to immediately. I am interested if anybody else has had that problem.
 
Received error attempting to load the Stk into practice: BLURRED NODE (RIM_BLUR_LF) WHEELINDEX[0]: CANNOT LOCATE OBJECT

The modified 177hp Super seems to work fine.
I'm also getting this same error with the stock version, deleted everything tried again but get same error each time, any have any ideas how to fix?

"BLURRED NODE (RIM_BLUR_LF) WHEELINDEX[0]: CANNOT LOCATE OBJECT"
 
Got some help of another forum,

Issue is with the included "stock" 100hp data file to be copied over to new folder that had been created, once unpacked with Content Manager it shows a "blurred objects.ini" that is not in the original data files from the original mod. This file is then telling AC to look for Blurred objects that don't exist with this 3D model of the car.

So unpack data file in CM which is found on cars content page, make sure you have developer mode switched on in the settings. Once unpacked delete this extra file, then repack data file in CM and should be good to go.

If unsure I have uploaded a new data file on google drive, so just download this and replace alongside the new UI file.

 

OldRebel

Premium
Thank you Paintboxer for figuring out the issue with the 'stock' version data.acd file. I should have realized this was an issue sooner and dealt with it. I spent some time trying to figure it out before I found the post from Paintboxer identifying the problem. There were originally two versions of this car available online and the 'blurred objects.ini' file was a leftover from the other version. I have now removed it and updated the data.acd files.
 
Our Latest Video

Check out the latest video of the official RaceDepartment Youtube Channel.
Don't forget to subscribe!

Subscribe
Top