F1 2013 Perfect race start

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
I went to graphics settings and found that there is a benchmark mode which when I clicked did run a benchmark race and told me what the fps stats are..

However I noticed that the AI cars almost always do a perfect start, and no matter what I try I can't beat them at start..I see a nice show of nearly 6 to 7 cars passing me on every race start.. Please anyone advice on how to get a perfect start every race..

In benchmark mode, I observed that my AI car(jenson button in vodafone mclaren merc team) didn't even rev up so much as to light up the revlimiter LED lights(not even the green ones). I want to get that kind of a start with no wheelspin..

I don't use a wheel..I use a PS4 controller to play on PC so it shouldn't be that a big problem..

This is what I do, don't have full revs, about half then as soon as the red lights go out hit full revs this reduces wheelspin IMO and then use your Kers for a few gears.

Also only use a controller with analog triggers, I have a Dual Action Logitech and it only has switches and is hopeless, now I use an Xbox 360 controller and it's way better.

But the AI cars don't use KERS..I use a ps4 controller with PC..recently I figured everything out..

turn traction control off, rev till green lights on rev indicator glow, not red or purple ones, as soon as red lights go off, floor the throttle..

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 304 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 270 13.6%