Perfect Circle track

How to make a perfect circle track, with ideal round racing line? I made one which looks nice, but when driving on it, i go left and left on the edge of grip and suddenly i can go faster and then have to slow down, and so on... How to make a perfectly round track where there would be no need to change steering degree or velocity (constant position of driving wheel and constant % of throttle)? Now im going to make a many many points circle, i hope it will be better...I see that this btb tool is based on points so its not the same as paint programs like Paint or Gimp but it would be nice to have in BTB a circle drawing tool , making perfect circle if you want based on the amount of points you enter (more points more accurate circle)...

Thx. When i created track putting points on background image of circle, the track had "line-holes" in surface. Then i made new track importing circle.csv. The track had not only perfect circle but also was fully "clean" (without this holes,sharp edges,not needed triangles over triangles...). I changed width to 20m, added default surrounding area of tarmac4 and tried to export to gtr2 as before.
This time an error occured: "Can't export Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index"

It works. I runned btb again, imported with 'merge:all', track length from 300 to 600,width 10-20, surrounding area and exported without problem. I must only check smth because while in gtr2 all is ok, in gtr evo(race07) the car is not ON the track but IN the track ("swimming"),but i know its not this topic...
Could you give some names of programs in which we can create shapes and export points data (X,Z)-which is enough for many things or maybe (X,Y,Z)?

Could you give some names of programs in which we can create shapes and export points data (X,Y)-which is enough for many things or maybe (X,Y,Z)?
Any 3d app, blender 3dmax, sketchup. With blender and max, export as .obj, then open the .obj it will have xyz co-ords in text format. Sletchup save as kmz, will also have co-ords in text format. I think kmz is long. lat. though. I think dae also saves in plain text, but I can't remember 100%.
ALl those apps can make a perfect circle, you just need enough points so it doesn't have kinks between points, but not too namy points, aim for between 5m to 2m panel spacing.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back