Peoples opinion now of AC physics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Msportdan

@Simberia
Ive been watching a few of these RL vs AV comparison videos, an I'm surprised to see how much AC resembles the movements, corrections and handling of the real life videos. What are peoples opinion of AC latest physics and realism. Of course taking away the AI, is this a contender for most "authentic handling sim" in peoples opinion (not mine) I'm intrigued?

Last edited:
mr5mph.jpg

@Msportdan,
mission%20accomplished%20banner%2023423423.jpg

You could also test the kerb thing with official cars, or with up to date mods.

@Niki Đaković I still don't understand why you say AC is so easy to control or this game is for nubs. You haven't explained or analyzed to us which car in the game should be harder to control compared to the real life car.
But just remember that in the game every time you start a session you are given new tyres. In real life people drive much more with the same set. So when you're going to compare, do it based on the track conditions, tyre conditions, and driver's input.
You seem an intelligent guy (yes I know, condescending), but your replies about AC are most of the time filled with emotions and subjectivity rather than analytical arguments/evidence.

Why the hell are people turning this into a A vs B sort of thing, a game has a problem, that is the bottom line, if game A fixes a problem it doesnt effect B well maybe in sales but game B doesnt know the meaning of marketing. crap now im comparing.
Why don't you say "rfactor 2 fanboys" instead of "people"?
Scroll up and check every thread, and you'll see it's always the same bunch of people starting fights.
Yes, some of us (okay, me) shouldn't even reply, but well, there are so many lies and insults...
It requires all the self-control in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back