Penalty for crossing pit exit line?

James Cook

Marcas fan
Are there any plans to implement this as part of the cut-track rules?

Personally I've had flying laps ruined in online qualifying by players leaving the pits and drifting straight across onto the racing line, causing an obstruction. This will also become a problem once we get pitstops in the game.

Perhaps there needs to be some kind of deterrent or punishment here? Not sure how it would be done put perhaps it could be reserved for a stricter cut-track rule-set as I can appreciate how ignoring the pit exit line won't bother many people.

If I recall, the Codies F1 games issue a penalty for crossing the pit exit line, but I've not played one for a couple of years so can't remember how it works!

I like the idea! ... I wonder what would happen if in the future they release Magione by any chance... the pit exit it's just an invitation to colossal crashes! :)

Last edited:
It's already in, but it's the other way round. If you're coming from the pits to the track, nothing happens, if you're on the track and accidentally cross the blend line, you get penalized. Polar opposite to reality...

It's already in, but it's the other way round. If you're coming from the pits to the track, nothing happens, if you're on the track and accidentally cross the blend line, you get penalized. Polar opposite to reality...

are you sure, I never heard of this in our game, if it happens then please let me know since it would be a bug.

are you sure, I never heard of this in our game, if it happens then please let me know since it would be a bug.

Well it happened to me on Bathurst, I accidentally went through the yellow cones when I buggered up turn 1 and I got penalized :)

I'll give it another try intentionally to make sure I wasn't mistaken, but I'm pretty sure it happened in the manner I thought

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 101 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 77 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 51 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 108 13.6%