PENALTY - DMSv I & DMSv II

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Garcia

Premium
Hello guys,

I am sorry to announce that both Danielsson Motorsports teams will not be able to set a qualyfication time on tonight´s race for posting no entry list on time.

It is important that there are 2 persons on each team taking care of it, it takes 2 minutes to make the allocation and there is plenity of time during the week.

David​

Still there's a good few days to post driver lists, I usually do it as soon as possible just to avoid any potential issue's. For this race we was one of the first to post our entry list.

I do feel for DMSv though, with this tight title race between them and RPM, at a track where it's very hard to overtake. However I think it would be unfair on RPM if DMSv did not get a penalty for the late submission, rules are rules.

Rules say: "A list of 2 names for each grid will be posted in the Race Alocations section by the teams, as late, every Thursday at 14:00 CET. As said before, each grid consists of 26 drivers. Teams will receive the points depending the position they finish the event. A team not posting the drivers to participate in the event will have no rights to set a qualyification time."

So if you try to register 30s before the deadline and something goes wrong all I can say is bad luck. Still the rule is clear as day and so the penalty is also clear. RPM and some other team had the same penalty and I don't see why we should have it any different here.

Still there's a good few days to post driver lists, I usually do it as soon as possible just to avoid any potential issue's. For this race we was one of the first to post our entry list.

I do feel for DMSv though, with this tight title race between them and RPM, at a track where it's very hard to overtake. However I think it would be unfair on RPM if DMSv did not get a penalty for the late submission, rules are rules.

Its harsh but, RPM had to do it in Algarve. So rules are rules, no matte what team its for. We have learnt from this error, hopefully DMv will too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 154 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%