Wanted Pedals, Fanatec PS2 or USB (UK)

Hi guys,

I have a Fanatec Porsche 911 Turbo S wheel, purchased 5 years ago. It came with basic, plastic pedals. Unfortunately these have started to malfunction - the sensor slips out of its slot, causing the brake and throttle pedal input to fluctuate all over the place. I've already fixed them once, but after a few days the problem has returned.

So I'm looking for some replacement pedals. My wheel has the Fanatec PS2 connection, or I could use any USB pedals.

So I'm interested to buy any of the following:
  • Fanatec CSR (PS2)
  • Fantaec CSR Elite (PS2 / USB)
  • Fanatec Club Sport (USB)
  • Any other USB pedals

I don't care about age, box, manual, receipts, or cosmetic appearance. As long as they work perfectly. If I were to buy the CSR pedals (PS2 connection), I'd need the PS2-to-RJ11 adapter that they come with, as my wheel has the PS2 connection.

Let me know if you have any you'd like to sell! Maybe you've been thinking about upgrading, and now would be the perfect chance...? :)

Thanks,

Tom

Last edited:
I've removed my price constraints, I could stretch to a little more. Do let me know if you have any pedals you might want to sell!

On balance I'd really like to get some with a load cell brake - CSR Elite or ClubSport. I can stretch a little higher on cost than I said before. So if you have any do let me know and we can talk!

Thanks

Hi i have a set of clubsport pedals v1 i dont need now i just put in new loadcell and sensors also comes with another loadcell new in box and another 2 new sensors in the box also i only have the usb cable let me know if your interested.
Reason for selling i bought He sim pro pedals.

I'll almost certainly be buying William's pedals, so this thread should be closable soon. I'll update once I've completed with William.

Thanks!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 245 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 161 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.5%
  • < 5 years