Pedals compatibility question

Quick question on pedals compatibility - will the Thrustmaster T3PA-PRO pedals work with the Fanatec Clubsport V2 servo? Is an adapter needed? If not compatible, can anyone offer recommendations on good pedal combinations for 2-400 USD that work with the Clubsport V2 wheel? Are the clubsport V3 pedals not so good? I've read a few negative reviews (mainly build quality) so I'm on the fence.

T300 just died and I found a Clubsport v2 cheap. Just not sure on pedal choice.

Info/options much appreciated.

Quick PS on this. The Clubsport V2 servo base has a BMW M3 GT2 wheel. It's not clear to me if this will be Xbox-One compatible or not. I know the base is but not sure on the wheel. Would like to avoid another 2-300 outlay on an Xbox one wheel. I mainly race on PC but it would be nice to have the option. Can anyone confirm if this wheel will work on X1 with the V2 base? This gear isn't arriving till next Monday so I'm filling the time with idle speculation on what else I need to buy. :)

Upvote 0
BMW wheel is NOT xbox compatible, V3 pedals are fine, Some guys aren't diggin the new Brake setup, but that's something you'll have to decide on, Used V2's for cheap or New V3's. Imo you cant go wrong with either.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 232 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years