Pedal wiring question

I bought some used CSR Elite pedals yesterday that need some love. Here is a photo of the circuit board as well as a reference of what the 4 cables coming off the pedals look like. The accelerator pedal wire has its female plug ripped off, and it seems like the circuit board is missing its male plugs from the brake and handbrake ports.

My plan is to cut the female plug off the brake cable and solder it to the accelerator cable so that I can just plug it in. and then I would solder the brake cable directly to the circuit board.

My Questions:
- if I solder the brake cable directly to the board, where does each wire go? (black to 1, orange to 2, red to 3?)
- where does the load cell cable go? (A? B? somewhere else? )
- does this all make sense?

pedals look like this:
https://www.fanatec.com/image/cache/data/pedals/csrep/csrepl-1000x666.png

Thank you all so much!

0mamtfno99621.jpg

• Deleted member 611728

- where does the load cell cable go? (A? B? somewhere else?
This video should be helpful
- if I solder the brake cable directly to the board, where does each wire go? (black to 1, orange to 2, red to 3?)
not sure, but the clutch and accel probably have same layout
I'm not an expert but soldiering wire directly to the pcb could be very difficult (such a small space between pins). I recommend buying JST XH 2.5 4-Pin socket for a brake, and JST XH 2.5 3-Pin connector for accel.

I have fanatec csr standard pedals and I broke my connectors once and I fix it with this jst xh 2.5.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 342 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years