Pedal adjustments: Clutch

Hi, newbie to Iracing, in particular the V8's. I have cst pedals and calibration through DIView allows me to adjust the bite to suit on the clutch. However this does not transpire into iracing, the clutch has to be fully depressed for it to engage .... often in combination with heel and toe the sweet spot get's missed messing up my attack in corners ect..

My question is... is this how it is or have I missed a process in order to have the clutch adjusted to my liking.

many thanks
Vito

Hi, newbie to Iracing, in particular the V8's. I have cst pedals and calibration through DIView allows me to adjust the bite to suit on the clutch. However this does not transpire into iracing, the clutch has to be fully depressed for it to engage .... often in combination with heel and toe the sweet spot get's missed messing up my attack in corners ect..

My question is... is this how it is or have I missed a process in order to have the clutch adjusted to my liking.

many thanks
Vito
When you calibrate the clutch in iRacing, don't press it all the way down. It will probably take some trial and error, but keep calibrating and testing by pressing it various amounts until you get the travel you want.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back