[pebz] Complete Ferrari F2012 livery pack livery pack

Thank's pebz.
068.jpg

Interlagos:
In the nose, missing TNT logo
In the front wing, the Santander logo is wrong with all versions.

Ferrari-Formel-1-GP-Singapur-21-September-2012-19-fotoshowImageNew-39a0dc39-630388.jpg
Ferrari F2012 livery pack done from scratch in [DHD 8192x8192]

Pack No.2

New everything: carbon,nuts,shadows,logo's ect...

All the different livery changes throughout the entire season done

If i have missed any livery changes let me know & I will update the pack...Ferrari didn't seem to change much over the season unlike the Mclaren

Due to model restrictions it's impossible to add writing to the front nose side fins, it comes out mirrored.

I added a santander logo there without writing instead "my personal preference".

The folders are clearly marked just copy which livery you want to use to the main F1 2012 directory

Back up your original files before using!!!

enjoy Pebz :D

2z6gy39.png

DOWNLOAD
The Singapore incomplete versions bit mate! Missing one important detail: :)
500 races_singapore.jpg

Otherwise LOTUS package plan? Would be cool! If you are not at least in the U.S. version of the GP do it? I would in no way want to come together meets all of the "Angry Birds & Star Wars" logo oldaldobozon. Thanks, and I appreciate your work! :thumbsup:

Otherwise LOTUS package plan? Would be cool! If you are not at least in the U.S. version of the GP do it? I would in no way want to come together meets all of the "Angry Birds & Star Wars" logo oldaldobozon. Thanks, and I appreciate your work! :thumbsup:

I'm Currently working on a Lotus season pack...;)

Don't know how long it will take to finish... I'm a bit busy with my job at the moment:(

@josekast
@Támár József thanks for the pictures:thumbsup:

It's not that easy to find decent pictures, for all of the different angles needed of the car over an entire season
after a while all the liveries start looking the same :roflmao:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing