Resource icon

Apps PDash 1.5.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Someone already asked this... I will put in the todo, I'm currently working on a big change involving having multiple charset per skin in order to permit color dashes and different fonts on the same dash... your request is much simpler, I will do it when the multiple charset will be ready...

P.S. if you select 70 hertz and you only have 60 fps monitor the effect will be strange, don't know the results... moreover, any frequency over 30-40 hz I think will be perceived as always on by the human eye

If you put Hz higer than 62Hz, just it dont flash, stay fixed... no more... and its good to indicate that you have to change gear.
If you put Hz higer than 62Hz, just it dont flash, stay fixed... no more... and its good to indicate that you have to change gear... this, or one color and then flashing to max rpm or another second different color... as I told you before.

Ok, but until you release the new better version, is complicate to add another separate redzoneflash? for F1 is critical...

hello i just downloaded the new update for Pdash can u please walk me thru to on how to properly add the following

dotkern = 0.5 in the sections laptime,lastlap,bestlap and delta and digits_ms = 3 into laptime,lastlap,bestlap...

Open your config.ini then for each section I listed add the parameter, it's not important the position inside the section, first line or any other line

Eg for
[LAPTIME]
dotkern=0.5
digits_ms=3

Fantastic app, pandar. One quick question, however, is there a way to add an icon to the dash or change dash colors when headlights are on? We use headlights in our GT league and sometimes I forget whether I have them on or off.

Someone already asked for that, I will check if there is a way to read headlight info, if it's possible I can add a module to display a led or change the background...

edit: from what I read on the official forum the headlight parameter is not yet accessible, sorry!

Last edited:
Thanks for the best app! There is one thing you can add: display changes color when it is necessary to shift up. It would be awesome. Keep up the great work.

Well, the upper leds are there for that reason, when they blink red it's time to upshift... Using that module you can change the color of the display too... The module apply a set of images over the background at a given set of percentage of the maximum rev of the car, like 50,70,90,95 (user customizable), so you can do what you want at a specific % of rev range...

Yes, I have already did so with 1.3 version. But in that case color overlaps the digits (I don't want to flash it). Is there any way to put the digits in front layer, above the leds?

Good question... the api gives no control about which layer stand on top of another layer, from what I see the first layer to be declared stand under newest ones, so the only way is changing the loading order of the modules... maybe in a future update I will give the chance to give an order in which modules are loaded... for now I can attach here a mod version who will load rev flash at start, before chars...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back