PDash - Shutokou Battle Online '03 HUD

Apps PDash - Shutokou Battle Online '03 HUD 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
hey, so I'm having troubles downloading the UI's. Content Manager won't let me download the ZIP it just has an error mouse cursor every time I drag it into CM itself. then when I do it manually the app seems to not like working together, for example when in the game I want to switch from Drive Club UI to Shutoku Battle UI the Tabs overlap each other or create tabs for the same UI and just reflects. (in the game - right side of Screen to activate/enable mods) If I click the top tab it also highlights the bottom and reflects what I do to it aka it doesn't seem to work for me. wondering if I could get some help please and Thanks!

Last edited:
hey, so I'm having troubles downloading the UI's. Content Manager won't let me download the ZIP it just has an error mouse cursor every time I drag it into CM itself. then when I do it manually the app seems to not like working together, for example when in the game I want to switch from Drive Club UI to Shutoku Battle UI the Tabs overlap each other or create tabs for the same UI and just reflects. (in the game - right side of Screen to activate/enable mods) If I click the top tab it also highlights the bottom and reflects what I do to it aka it doesn't seem to work for me. wondering if I could get some help please and Thanks!
1632736777981.png

I don't know exactly where's the issue is with you installing the app, it works pretty much for everyone else (I don't really understand what you mean by downloading from content manager since you have to download them from here directly and then drop them into Content Manager and hit install).
Now about multiple UI's not working is what i mentioned in the warnings of my every UI, you cannot have multiple PDASH UI's activated as they interfere with each other so please use only 1 at launch, don't activate them all together, the same goes for other current UI's from other creators, you can't change the apps theme setting without restarting.

Hi! I have installed it through CM properly and even ticked the box in Apps Section and IT STILL WONT SHOW INGAME WHEN I TRY TO USE IT.
Using Sol 2.2 and CSP is on Latest (1.75) i guess

Hi! I have installed it through CM properly and even ticked the box in Apps Section and IT STILL WONT SHOW INGAME WHEN I TRY TO USE IT.
Using Sol 2.2 and CSP is on Latest (1.75) i guess
Any errors in the python debug app? Any log info that mentions PDash? Try installing other apps to see if they work, try messing with your app settings all across CM.

how does one "open the apps menu" lol. Sometimes these are written like everyone knows everything about the game already
When you go in game (Race,Practice etc), exit pits , then hover with your mouse to the right side of the game window and the "App Menu" will appear, from there you can either scroll or select presets (If you have Content Manager and CSP that is).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back