PDash - NFS 2015 HUD

Apps PDash - NFS 2015 HUD 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
StoRMiX43 submitted a new resource:

PDash - NFS 2015 HUD - Exact replication of the Need For Speed 2015 Game Speedometer

At night
p9CIDYh.png

At day
tANmVKv.png

Preview
rBUiqXj.png

Skin for https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/pdash.6138/

Installation

1) Install PDash
2) Extract the folder "NFS15SPEEDOMETER" to PDash\Skins
3) Edit the file "master_config.ini" under the folder PDash\cfg to look like this : (Add skin (the next number after the other skins) = NFS15SPEEDOMETER)...​

Read more about this resource...

how did you do the revmeter animations ? each one by hand or is there a smarter way ? Great skin btw :)
The process is quite difficult,basically what you do is to make an short animation (2 seconds - 240 frames) through Vegas Pro (That's what i have and was able to work with) , you set the needles starting point (Time point 00:00.00) at 0 RPM and then align it to the end (00:00:02) ex. 9000 RPM or 10000 RPM. You can search on google about "How to make a object have circular motion in Sony Vegas".

The process is quite difficult,basically what you do is to make an short animation (2 seconds - 240 frames) through Vegas Pro (That's what i have and was able to work with) , you set the needles starting point (Time point 00:00.00) at 0 RPM and then align it to the end (00:00:02) ex. 9000 RPM or 10000 RPM. You can search on google about "How to make a object have circular motion in Sony Vegas".
haha im insane, i did 180 frames of animation frame by frame in ps

Hi, i am unable to get this to work. It shows only the background of the dash,but no rev needle, speed or gear. Basically it shows a static image. Any ideas?

Hi, i am unable to get this to work. It shows only the background of the dash,but no rev needle, speed or gear. Basically it shows a static image. Any ideas?
Sadly i haven't found any good solutions on that exact issue,it happens completely random but the only basic solution is to delete the other Pdash attachments and make the NFS dash to be first in order,its conflicting at times for some unknown to me reasons.

Sadly i haven't found any good solutions on that exact issue,it happens completely random but the only basic solution is to delete the other Pdash attachments and make the NFS dash to be first in order,its conflicting at times for some unknown to me reasons.
Will try that as soon as I find some time! Thank you very much!

Does this adapt to higher revving engines? I'm using a Initial D tacho that defaults to 8000 rpm and goes up if necessary, but I like the design of this one better.

Does this adapt to higher revving engines? I'm using a Initial D tacho that defaults to 8000 rpm and goes up if necessary, but I like the design of this one better.
No it sadly doesn't have that feature, it has to be redesigned to make that possible.
But there's a workaround on if you want to limit the rev meter to a certain RPM , by heading to your config.ini of the skin , if you scroll down to line 361 (Under category [REVGRAPH]) , edit the line high_rev_perc = 100 to lets say 125 for 8000RPM or 150 for 6000RPM (Percentage is weird on this one).
notepad++_LzJv8mc0WW.jpg

StoRMiX43 submitted a new resource:

PDash - NFS 2015 HUD - Exact replication of the Need For Speed 2015 Game Speedometer

Read more about this resource...
Im the guy from the review tab, sorry if this is not the place but ...
Yes, I have CSP and TASKBAR is activated, I start a run, drag my mouse to the right, and there are only normal apps and DEV_apps, I tried to install Helicorsa and Sidekick, and the same happens with them

Im the guy from the review tab, sorry if this is not the place but ...
Yes, I have CSP and TASKBAR is activated, I start a run, drag my mouse to the right, and there are only normal apps and DEV_apps, I tried to install Helicorsa and Sidekick, and the same happens with them
I can't reproduce the same scenario that you have, to my understanding is that there is something going with your overall AC installation or Content Manager settings, really can't understand where the issue might be...

Love this! Is there a way to change the size of the dash? Currently its a little too big for my screen
1. Speedometer Size (Scale)
1.1 Navigate to Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\PDash\skins\NFS15SPD and then open the file "config.ini"
1.2 Find [General] (On top) and then edit the "scale"
1.3 Input any number from 0 to Infinity (Smaller than default 1.04 makes it tinnier and bigger than 1.04 makes it larger) and then Save!
1.04 = 1080p

1.20 = 1440p
1.41-1.60 = 4k
(Similar settings can be applied to the MAP skin)
For smaller ones you can go with 0.92 and lower

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 102 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 79 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 52 6.4%
  • < 5 years