PC1 PCR League - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody I will be hosting a project cars league 3 times a week and a f1 Grand Prix every Sunday starting from 17th of may if any one is interested please comment below cheers my Xbox one gamer tag is RASCAL 888 CT. I will have a list of players that are interested in doing this to make numbers up. Every one is welcome to join its for the community I am looking for a few trusted people must be mature to post the stats after every race as will be hosting a few different races if intrested please can we talk about this cheers.

FOR CONSOL XBOX ONE

1-RASCAL 888 CT (main host of lobby's
2-Itz chieffy
3-acm nesta l 13
4-T33J4Y
5-llynd2012
6-cfccookie91
7-Itz jammmy
8-DANDAN140787
9-Kozanostra3
10-Realzy
11-bigg nasty 187
12-boss racer x
13-BENVCR
14-ll Josh ll
15-
16-

I will be posting a lot more about this game once I have had a good look what's on the game any one is welcome to join I want clean racing no ramming or smashing or you will be banned every race and every host will send me clips of the replays.

Last edited:
Yes rascal 888 ct...i remember the good old grid days on 360....im definatly joinin m8

Just for everyones interest..Rascal 888 ct is a great guy and a qulity racer if he is gunna run a racing league you want to be init !

Can not wait !!

Just to let you no mate spread the word around friends family any one that would be great I will add you on Xbox mate

All ideas would be good but I will be exploring the game for a few days and post up events

Hello everybody I will be hosting a project cars league 3 times a week and a f1 Grand Prix every Sunday starting from 17th of may if any one is interested please comment below cheers my Xbox one gamer tag is RASCAL 888 CT. I will have a list of players that are interested in doing this to make numbers up. Every one is welcome to join its for the community I am looking for a few trusted people must be mature to post the stats after every race if intrested please can we talk about this cheers

1-RASCAL 888 CT (main host of lobby's
2-Itz chieffy
3-acm nesta l 13
4-T33J4Y
5-llynd2012
6-cfccookie91
7-Itz jammmy
8-DANDAN140787

I will be posting a lot more about this game once I have had a good look what's on the game any one is welcome to join I want clean racing no ramming or smashing or you will be banned every race and every host will send me clips of the replay

Please choose a driver of your choice and what team. it can be any team you can race for must choose out the f1 choice what they run for the f1 and must stay with the drivers name and the team mate through out the season. these events are run on a Sunday but will wait till I get enough intrest

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to join the league too.. My gamer tag on Xbox is: KozaNostra3
Regards F1, can I choose Ferrari even tho someone has already put down their name for it? Also F1 cars in PCars are from 2011 if I remember right, so do we choose teams and drivers presuming we are in 2011 or from a current season?

Last edited:
Two people has chosen ferrari dude I'm a bit busy at the mo and I will put a list of drivers up.

image.jpg

Choose any driver any team apart from ones listed already taken

I would like to join the league too.. My gamer tag on Xbox is: KozaNostra3
Regards F1, can I choose Ferrari even tho someone has already put down their name for it? Also F1 cars in PCars are from 2011 if I remember right, so do we choose teams and drivers presuming we are in 2011 or from a current season?
I will add you later dude

Also F1 cars in PCars are from 2011 if I remember right, so do we choose teams and drivers presuming we are in 2011 or from a current season?

F1 in pCARS is not a true F1 replica of any specific F1 season. It's SMS's interpretation of a F1 style car called "Formula A". With that, there are no Ferrari, McLaren, Mercedes teams within Formula A. There are team skins, but they are fictional teams.

F1 in pCARS is not a true F1 replica of any specific F1 season. It's SMS's interpretation of a F1 style car called "Formula A". With that, there are no Ferrari, McLaren, Mercedes teams within Formula A. There are team skins, but they are fictional teams.
Oh I see, it's just that I watched "VVV" video yesterday, I think he mentioned it's based on 2011 cars :) nevermind, as long as they are in the game :)

Yeah I no but that's just the team name nothing to do with the real f1 but it just makes it a bit better to add into. Just remeber its only a game and I thought I will just add this in.

I understand there fictional skins and team but I'm just adding a few bits in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 148 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline