PC1 PCR League - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody I will be hosting a project cars league 3 times a week and a f1 Grand Prix every Sunday starting from 17th of may if any one is interested please comment below cheers my Xbox one gamer tag is RASCAL 888 CT. I will have a list of players that are interested in doing this to make numbers up. Every one is welcome to join its for the community I am looking for a few trusted people must be mature to post the stats after every race as will be hosting a few different races if intrested please can we talk about this cheers.

FOR CONSOL XBOX ONE

1-RASCAL 888 CT (main host of lobby's
2-Itz chieffy
3-acm nesta l 13
4-T33J4Y
5-llynd2012
6-cfccookie91
7-Itz jammmy
8-DANDAN140787
9-Kozanostra3
10-Realzy
11-bigg nasty 187
12-boss racer x
13-BENVCR
14-ll Josh ll
15-
16-

I will be posting a lot more about this game once I have had a good look what's on the game any one is welcome to join I want clean racing no ramming or smashing or you will be banned every race and every host will send me clips of the replays.

Last edited:
I'm not sure who you are RASCAL, but I respect the rules of the site, and also look for clean racers. I'm not sure what a "contact" or "no contact" league is, so maybe you can enlighten me. There is more than one official league for pCARS, so likely one may clash with your "contact" league and four-time-a-week schedule. Are you creating another website to consolidate all of this massive action? Sure is very ambitious. Good luck mate. I'm sure there will be enough interest for all.
Yes but not a xbox one league though.well I'm just seein how this runs first I have a lot of intrest on another site run by other members it will take time as looks like this site is mostly pc gamers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back