pclipse Color Graded PP Filters

Misc pclipse Color Graded PP Filters 4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
pclipse submitted a new resource:

pclipse Color Graded PP Filters - Natural looking PP Filters with a bit of color graded artistic flare

Hello all,

I've been working on a couple PPFilters in the past few weeks. One labeled "Bland" and the other "Satire". I haven't done too much testing with night shots yet, that may come in the next version. I hope you enjoy these for now!

PC_Bland filter:

It consists of duller color notes, but with the color grading still allows colors to pop. Really nice filter for cloudy, rainy, moody type weather. However it still looks great in clear/scattered cloud skies depending on sun angle. Give...

Read more about this resource...

Your pictures look fantastic. I tested it with a green/yellowish livery and it now looks really yellow/orangish.

Does not seem to work with every color. Other parts were looking great

Your pictures look fantastic. I tested it with a green/yellowish livery and it now looks really yellow/orangish.

Thank you! Yes the Satire filter's color grading does change the way certain colors look. It'll make green's more yellow, I will keep tweaking and update it in the next set!

Thank you! Yes the Satire filter's color grading does change the way certain colors look. It'll make green's more yellow, I will keep tweaking and update it in the next set!

Yeah, I know. But not to that extent and my main problem is the Bland filter.
Here are some pictures:

First is the "natural" PP Filter. Second is the "Bland" one, the third is the "satire".
I've got no idea whats going on. If the car colour would be closer to the real thing + the asphalt wouldnt be as blue as it is is my satire pp filter example, both filters offer a nice look. I especially like the bland one in everything but the car itself.
Screenshot_wtcr_volkswagen_golf_gti_ks_barcelona_23-7-120-0-6-11.jpg
Screenshot_wtcr_volkswagen_golf_gti_ks_barcelona_23-7-120-0-6-19.jpg
Screenshot_wtcr_volkswagen_golf_gti_ks_barcelona_23-7-120-0-6-28.jpg

I see what you're saying for sure. I'll play around with them.

Have you tried different color cars and different times of day and cloud settings (overcast vs. clear sky).
The reason I ask, is because the filters are definitely not going to work in all conditions and will give you a nicer effect under certain conditions.

I definitely wouldn't recommend my filter as a "daily driver" but more so only for nice screenshots.

But I'll still tweak around with them, especially the Satire to see if I can maybe get a warmer color for the asphalt.

You should try overcast conditions and feel free to post your results here again!

Benutzername

Hey,

been tweaking a bit. Unfortunately the Bland filter will have to stay the way it is. The way I have the color grading set up it messes a bit with those bright yellow/green hues. All other colors should more or less remain the same or be accentuated, here's a screenshot using it on another paint:

Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3_spa_22-6-120-20-42-10.png

However! Coming in my next version, I am working on another filter that retains the natural colors while still adding a nice contrast effect and has a bit of color grading, here's a preview :)

Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3_spa_22-6-120-20-38-47.png

In regards to the Satire filter and the blue ashphalt, it seems to be an issue with either the autoexposure, because if you switch between filters and adjust the Exposure, my ashphalt will go from blue to a normal warmer color. Either way I am also adjusting the temperature of the Satire filter in the update so hopefully it fixes that issue!

Alright, here we go, I managed to tweak the color grading to get the greens back and you can see the yellow on the walls in the background. I'll release this new PC_Bland in the next update!

Screenshot_ks_porsche_cayman_gt4_clubsport_spa_22-6-120-23-50-3.png

i have download your pp filter ,but i believe you should include your shadders patch profile to have the same options you have

Hey Ntouskos,

That's a good idea, I will attach my shaders patch profile in my next update. Are the shots not coming out similar to the screenshots I posted? I recommend being on at least CSP 0.1.60.

Here are my AC and Extra FX and Graphic Adjustment settings in CSP. Hope it helps.

acsettings.png

extrafx.png

graphicadjustments.png

Hey Ntouskos,

That's a good idea, I will attach my shaders patch profile in my next update. Are the shots not coming out similar to the screenshots I posted? I recommend being on at least CSP 0.1.60.

Here are my AC and Extra FX and Graphic Adjustment settings in CSP. Hope it helps.
for a start yes ,but it should be perfect to place your all shaders profile so everyone have your settings,there is an option you can save it ,so the people that follow your ppfilter should have the option to loaded as a profile!

what card do you have ..

for a start yes ,but it should be perfect to place your all shaders profile so everyone have your settings,there is an option you can save it ,so the people that follow your ppfilter should have the option to loaded as a profile!

what card do you have ..

RTX 2070 Super

Ah yes, I can upload my CSP setting file as well. No problem.

Here are my CSP presets for anyone to use should you wish.

To install just place in....C:/Users/(youruser)/AppData/Local/AcTools Content Manager/Presets/Custom Shaders Patch Presets/

And then just load it in CM's CSP settings :)

Attachments

• pclipse.ini
    2 KB · Views: 135
pclipse updated pclipse Color Graded PP Filters with a new update entry:

pclipse filter Version 2.6 Release

Changelog for v2.6
- Filter updated to work with Sol 2.0 - PC_Intrinsic LUA edited for Sol, minor adjustments. This filter is best used for all other times of day that you wouldn't be using Noire.
- PC_Noire LUA added in again, adjusted Sun Dazzle values. PC_Noire is best used for twilight/night shots, especially as the sun is rising or setting. With new sun dazzle values if you get the right angle you can pull off quite the shot.

Disclaimer this is for Sol 2.0, haven't...

Read the rest of this update entry...

pclipse updated pclipse Color Graded PP Filters with a new update entry:

pclipse filter Version 2.7

- Compatibility test with Sol 2.0 RC3 (If you're using Sol versions pre 2.0, this filter may not work for you)
- Compatibility test with CSP 0.1.67
- Adjusted color grading values for Intrinsic, Noire and Bland filters
- Adjusted Brightness values for Noire
- Adjusted Glare values for Intrinsic and Noire
- Removed associated .lua for all filters. (ENSURE TO REMOVE the old LUAs)

Updated some pictures on the original post to better depict how the filters should look now.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 356 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years