rF2 PCC @ Norisring Tuesday 5th August 2008

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Patrick,doing a great job except 1 thing. I joined 3 days ago but I'm not on the list. Was just wondering if I was in or not. This was my sign up:
I'm in with the #88 Porsche AG:evil:. Thanks and keep these great races coming!:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

raced these cars lil last winter/spring and if my memory serves me correct, these really
wear tyres out. so lil word of warning and keep your eyes on that while doing setups
and such.
you can make your tyres go "outoforder" in 20minutes easy but with care could last upto 45mins.

Hi Patrick,doing a great job except 1 thing. I joined 3 days ago but I'm not on the list. Was just wondering if I was in or not. This was my sign up:
I'm in with the #88 Porsche AG:evil:. Thanks and keep these great races coming!:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Oops, I added you to the list. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 296 27.7%