PCC @ Norisring Tuesday 5th August 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2008
Hi Patrick,doing a great job except 1 thing. I joined 3 days ago but I'm not on the list. Was just wondering if I was in or not. This was my sign up:
I'm in with the #88 Porsche AG:evil:. Thanks and keep these great races coming!:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Toni Talvitie

250RPM
May 4, 2008
raced these cars lil last winter/spring and if my memory serves me correct, these really
wear tyres out. so lil word of warning and keep your eyes on that while doing setups
and such.
you can make your tyres go "outoforder" in 20minutes easy but with care could last upto 45mins.

Warren Dawes

10000RPM
Premium
Mar 1, 2007
Hi Patrick,doing a great job except 1 thing. I joined 3 days ago but I'm not on the list. Was just wondering if I was in or not. This was my sign up:
I'm in with the #88 Porsche AG:evil:. Thanks and keep these great races coming!:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
Oops, I added you to the list. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: :D:D

May 1, 2008
Big thanks 2 all you guys for all the time and effort you put in to it!!:becky::becky::becky: Keep it up, it is much appreciated:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Nov 20, 2007
Sorry - but I need to withdraw from this event. Don't have the time to practice for it, with work and other commitments. Please free up my spot for another driver.

And have fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.