rF2 PCC@Mills Friday 15 August - Endurance!

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • SaXa

Do we need to choose what car to drive? Isn't there a chance that it can be a bit messy in the pits if there are six drivers with the same car...?

There are so many different skins to choose from in this mod that I don't think there will be problems.
Besides that I don't think rFactor places cars in the same garage based on skin... but I am not sure about that...

I can't join the server,says join timed out
icon9.gif
HELP ME!!:becky::becky:

• Razvan Pat

Personal best is 1:17.2 atm. I get the front tires overheating and wearing out very quickly too, especially the front right tire. Anyone got a solution for this? :)

Personal best is 1:17.2 atm. I get the front tires overheating and wearing out very quickly too, especially the front right tire. Anyone got a solution for this? :)

A solution is to change your tyre pressure and the toe settings. Harder tyres will heat up slower then soft ones ,but less grip when they are cold.
The trick is to drive clean on this track without to much drifting and lockup of the brakes.
We will all have the same problems so that makes it an intresting race :thumb:

• Razvan Pat

A solution is to change your tyre pressure and the toe settings. Harder tyres will heat up slower then soft ones ,but less grip when they are cold.
The trick is to drive clean on this track without to much drifting and lockup of the brakes.
We will all have the same problems so that makes it an intresting race :thumb:

I tried the toe settings but I don't like the handling then :frusty: I guess back to practicing then :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back