rF2 PCC @ Le Mans: 2nd April 2008

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Andy Marsden

Degreef Gregory[NO-B];79499 said:
yes i have vista... so much prob with this... :(
i have "all" try... 4times downloaded...
i cant with rapidshare to, or i can download and not unzip, or i cant download...lool
I run Vista and had no problems. To be honest I haven't had too much trouble with running older games on Vista really. Had to download a no-cd crack for ToCA Race Driver 2 but other than that nothing, maybe i've been lucky hehe :)

Andy

• Sol Leung

Just a quick question for the pcc race tom, are we running on the v1.250 or v1.255 version of rfactor?

or it doesn't matter? u can join the server with either one?

i asked this becaz the "motec add" program didn't seem to work with the v1.255 version.

i've been out of the rfactor scene for too long... i dunno if there's a fix for it..

Any help will be great! Thanks! :)

• Sol Leung

OK! Thank You Gareth! :)

btw, is there any program like the Race07 PD for the rfactor v1.255?? :p

• Andy Marsden

The presented times where written in GMT Wintertime. Will it be adjusted for the new summertime? Practice start at 6pm GMT?

GMT isnt affected bt Daylight Savings as its used by many businesses. armed forces etc.
The UK goes on to BST (British Summer Time) which is GMT +1 so other countries will need to add an hour to there usual plus or minus GMT time. Personally I think it would be better to shift the start times one hour earlier (GMT 1800 would be 1900 BST and so on) as tonights race wont finish till 2230BST which is pretty late (even later for those in countries east of the UK).

Andy

GMT isnt affected bt Daylight Savings as its used by many businesses. armed forces etc.
The UK goes on to BST (British Summer Time) which is GMT +1 so other countries will need to add an hour to there usual plus or minus GMT time. Personally I think it would be better to shift the start times one hour earlier (GMT 1800 would be 1900 BST and so on) as tonights race wont finish till 2230BST which is pretty late (even later for those in countries east of the UK).

Andy

Lol, I know exactly whats going on. My question is the same. Isn't it good to change all the GMT times -1 hour. (because UK is now BST/GMT+1, CET=GMT+2)

• Andy Marsden

Lol I misinterpreted your query :D
Yeah I do agree as it could make some races finish quite late for some people (as I said above) though later starts are also good for some of us due to finishing work and getting 'fuelled' before we start racing :)

Andy

I did not want to change the times as they were posted as GMT times, Changing times and dates are never a good thing to do on the day of the event, So the best bet it to leave it as it is,
If you notice I posted the rad event and hour earlier because of the switch, I would prefer to leave it as it is for tonight,

• Andy Marsden

Tell me about it!
I'm goning to have to drop out i'm afraid, 2230 finish is a bit late for a work night, if it was a Friday or Saturday it wouldn't be a problem, feeling a bit under the weather as well and don't think I have the stamina for an endurance style race :(
Ah well next time :)
Sorry for the inconvienence guys

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline