rF2 PCC @ Le Mans: 2nd April 2008

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign me up! I just got rFactor today so this will propably be my first online rFactor race, I downloaded the mod and I am downloading the track... now all I need is some time to practice! Lol! :D

I've had some practice, went to do some setup changes to find the gear ratios are fixed :(.
Now I've got decide between for low downforce for another 2/3 mph down the loooooong straight or higher for the cornering parts.

Damn you PCC

• Andy Marsden

I've had some practice, went to do some setup changes to find the gear ratios are fixed :(.
Now I've got decide between for low downforce for another 2/3 mph down the loooooong straight or higher for the cornering parts.

Damn you PCC

I think you can adjust the gearing in basic setup, moving a slider between acceleration and speed or something similar.

Andy

• Andy Marsden

I agree with you there gaz, did a few practice laps last night and the straights are fantastic! They sure are going to be scary in the dark though lol!

Andy

ok roy has told me this is a good game.
So i just ordered it from amazon , it should be here before the race so if you could please sign me up i would love to join in the fun.
If it does not get here in time i will let u know, guess i'll download the mods/track for the race now .
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back