PC1 pCARS Profiler

Is this something normal buyers can get there hands on? Not able to 'click' it on the project cars website as it's created by an wmd member but all others i can?

pCARS Profiler

If you want to take analysis of your telemetry even further in Project CARS, you need the Project CARS Profiler created by WMD member Tom Shane. Featuring per-car and per-location profiling or all aspects of your cars performance, this is one for the serious fans that want to take their sim racing to the next level.

Nice app! I'm used to work with MoTeC, and this is quite similar.
However, is it possible to let roll the graphs over the track by them selves by clicking 'start' and 'stop' (or even 'pause') instead of having to click on a spot in the lap?

hi and thank for this amazing apps!
is there a manual for data's interpretation?
and when i create new graph, I put it next to general, when I quit the apps with saing it, it dont save it, when i launch the app, i don't have the graph i have created before? how to keep it?
thx

Can we gather profile info from replays. I want to compare mine with the leaderboard leader i.e. I'm using this in AMS2 btw, it works for me but need someone elses profiles to compare.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.0%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing