• 27000+ Members! Dear Guest, click this link to join the community on the official RaceDepartment Discord server

pCARS Profiler

Anomalistics

100RPM
Apr 9, 2015
Is this something normal buyers can get there hands on? Not able to 'click' it on the project cars website as it's created by an wmd member but all others i can?

pCARS Profiler

If you want to take analysis of your telemetry even further in Project CARS, you need the Project CARS Profiler created by WMD member Tom Shane. Featuring per-car and per-location profiling or all aspects of your cars performance, this is one for the serious fans that want to take their sim racing to the next level.

Marco Versele

Hhmmm, yes ...
Mar 31, 2013
Done. But there's no help file or explanation how to use it.
How do i generate logs or is that done automatically? Where can I find them? Does pCars-profiler need to be open when I'm driving?

Marco Versele

Hhmmm, yes ...
Mar 31, 2013
Nice app! I'm used to work with MoTeC, and this is quite similar.
However, is it possible to let roll the graphs over the track by them selves by clicking 'start' and 'stop' (or even 'pause') instead of having to click on a spot in the lap?

eldiablo72

1RPM
May 14, 2015
hi and thank for this amazing apps!
is there a manual for data's interpretation?
and when i create new graph, I put it next to general, when I quit the apps with saing it, it dont save it, when i launch the app, i don't have the graph i have created before? how to keep it?
thx

Michael Carver

1000RPM
Apr 7, 2009
Unfortunately, this app and the others I have tried only show 1 temp for the tires. No inside/center/outside temps. This makes setting camber settings hit'n'miss.

Marco Versele

Hhmmm, yes ...
Mar 31, 2013
The channels for outer/center/inner temps exist though, so I hope the app will be more developed in time.
You can see these temps only in the HUD telemetry view. You can see the inner/center/outer temps per tire.

Jul 5, 2015
Does someone know why I can't save my files in pCARS profiler? It seems like it's not working (i have NET. framework 4.6, windows 10)

Last edited:

Bonfim

1RPM
Aug 6, 2020
A long tima ago... I´m pretty impressed with the game and discoverring it. But a newbie!
This projetc pCars Profiler is not available anymore?