PC1 pCars on Flash Sale, 40% off on Steam for 24 Hours.

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
So, if anyone here is like me... holding off til a good offer appears, well, you might be lucky already.
It's the Summer Sale, and for the next day of the sale, pCars is 40% off on steam. 30EUR it is now!

Link Here

EDIT: Please note that this is only the basegame, the Limited Edition DLC and Racing Icons Car Pack is not included, and are not on sale.

Last edited:
Please note that this is only the basegame said:
Yea, because you have to buy the game first. Then once you've paid for it you then have to buy the rest of the game as DLC ...

I think that they should fix the damned thing first before charging paying customers extra via DLC...

Maybe it's just me...

#PROJECTBUGS

Considering I've been waiting to play due to these fundamental issues like rain pace and flat pitstop bug, still broken and then it's 40% off? This chaffs me pretty hard.

Had they addressed these issues quickly and I'd gotten a ton of enjoyment I might not be as bothered.

EDIT: Please note that this is only the basegame, the Limited Edition DLC and Racing Icons Car Pack is not included, and are not on sale.
Really, for me these are still availabe, purchased 12th June. I also find Limited Edition PC DVD from finnish online shop. I really don't understand this Limited Edition DLC atm, it's not correct!!! Sauber C9 is good but Macca F1 GTR was 'big' dissapoint as it's way too difficult to drive. That LE DLC is kind of fun as it's named as upgrade but includes the whole car pack LOL

PC_DLC.jpg

DLC_ON_Sale.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%