PC1 pCARS offering refunds?

I don't agree with the picking sides thing. It for me steams back to console days where maybe you couldn't have it all and could only afford one particular product. So you defend the one you can get as the best thing since sliced bread.

What I have come to realize with age and more responsibility is. That although I can afford and have many of the sims on the market, I can't enjoy all of them equally. That meaning I can take my limited time and focus on one or two and extract the most fun from that instead of trying to support everyone and having no time for any of them. I found myself doing to much of the latter. I have tons of game in my steam library that haven't even been installed. Trying to support everyone has diluted my actual enjoyment.

So I have changed gears and will vocally give support but refrain from always opening my wallet for every game released.

Sounds like a sign of getting older and wiser.

I saw something somewhere where one bloke had invested $40,000.00. Thinking he was gonna get some of the profits but when reading the info seemed a bit sketchy it was all very vague and some of the figures they were quoting just didn't add up.

I saw something somewhere where one bloke had invested $40,000.00. Thinking he was gonna get some of the profits but when reading the info seemed a bit sketchy it was all very vague and some of the figures they were quoting just didn't add up.

Surely any investor that invests $40,000 is going to get a return? Otherwise what's the point of an investment?

We will buy P Cars so far its looking not to bad
Lots of improvements since we last looked in at it
Yeah we have Assetto Corsa , Raceroom and DTM
They are all good racing sims
All have different feels in how the car handles etc
And Yes we will add P cars to our collection
Its all fun at the end of the day
And we are having lots of it .:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No