PC1 pcars garage

hi guys, this might sound as a stupid question, when you adjust your car settings in the garage, when it comes to saving those settings it gives you the option to save a to all or save to tracks. what i would like to know is, when you save to all does that setting save to all cars and tracks, or all cars which changes the settings for other cars or all say bmw m4's that i might have setup.
sorry guys but this one is confusing me
thanks in advance for any replies

I don't think you have anything to apologize for.

The setting applies for all tracks for that particular car. Note that once you save a setup to 'all' in your garage, any changes you make to those settings in a race will get overridden by the garage-saved setup when you launch the next session (I believe that's how it works, for now at least).

Not sure I explained that very well :cautious:. Let me know if it doesn't make sense, heh.

Basically, garage saved 'all' setups have to be edited in the garage if you want the changes to be permanent (like ffb settings, not really track specific).

I really do not understand why a 'save to all tracks' option isn't simply put in the menu we have access to while on track... It's like it's intentionally set up to be as annoying as possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: R48

The setting applies for all tracks for that particular car. Note that once you save a setup to 'all' in your garage, any changes you make to those settings in a race will get overridden by the garage-saved setup when you launch the next session (I believe that's how it works, for now at least).

Not sure I explained that very well :cautious:. Let me know if it doesn't make sense, heh.

Basically, garage saved 'all' setups have to be edited in the garage if you want the changes to be permanent (like ffb settings, not really track specific).

I really do not understand why a 'save to all tracks' option isn't simply put in the menu we have access to while on track... It's like it's intentionally set up to be as annoying as possible.
thanks for the info

I completely agree. As much as I love the game (on Xbox btw not PC) I feel there are a number of design decisions (including that you mentioed) that baffle me and are not very intuitive and far more hassle than they should be.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 154 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 291 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.6%