PC3 Pc3, best deals available.

Given that the Steam price is an extortionate £75 I thought we could put our collective minds together.
The cheapest I've found is CD keys at £33.99 and £57.99 for deluxe (pc version)

Any found better?

Thing is you can't get a refund from Key sites

Steam you get 2 hour test drive and get 100% refund

....................but please note that games that have been played or keys that have been redeemed are ineligible for a refund. Refund requests have to be submitted within 7 days of the delivery of the key

I've researched cdkeys as much as I can. I have come to the conclusion they are legit. Every website that does this sort of assessment says its legit.
The greymarket aspect is because they bulk buy in cheaper countries and sell to us.

This is the website I use mostly:

This gave me the reassurance I wanted. I then checked several other websites and got the same result.
A single syllable answer is completely useless.

Look, while, sure, it's great to get games at a cheap price, and while stuff like GreenManGaming and HumbleBundle might not be as cheap, we know we can actually verify them, and stuff like CDKeys, we just assume that it is safe. Because they were mass bought from third-world/underdeveloped countries, who knows what might have gone through during the process.

Okay? I don't want this to become a full-blown argument, just how stuff like CDKeys aren't always the best, and better to get them from trusted and verified sources.

This is a discussion, that's all.
CD keys are open and transparent about their business practice. I've not had any problems with the games I've bought from them. They aren't the cheapest for every game, every now and then they pick a high profile game to attract new customers.
We're fortunate that PC3 is their bargain giveaway.
They operate exactly like any other sw retailer.
So my point is that there is nothing to suggest any shady practice.
I've got visions of mines in war torn jungles where they smuggle memory sticks instead of diamonds ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back