Resource icon

Misc PC2 Ultimate Career (Excel-based) 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ryan Soucy submitted a new resource:

PC2 Ultimate Career (Excel-based) - Spreadsheet based career tool with RPG elements

This is another iteration of my Excel-based RPG tools (inspired by Neofly for MS Flight Simulator), and a big step closer to my ultimate dream in a race sim. This tool breaks PC2 into 6 disciplines, and the racer starts on the first level for all. The racer is presented with opportunities in each discipline and depending on what offers they accept, they receive REP (XP) in that discipline. Like real life, there is crossover, so GT REP helps you level up in Touring and Endurance also...

Read more about this resource...

This is a lot of fun! Started with a 7 lap Vintage GT race at Watkins Glen short. I was excited to rag it out for 7 laps at least until it started raining, and I crashed it while hydroplaning. :D

I'm curious though. Would it be possible to make a version of this where you can input a custom-made car and track list so it could be applied to any sim? It would especially easier to make it moddable sims that way (AC, rF2, AMS1, etc.)

To use it , you download it , enable macros, use the buttons then you select a race which gives you information about the race like weather, practice length, quali length, race length and time progression, you simply copy these settings ingame for the race using the car shown in the excel sheet then you put your result after doing the race in the box next to log race and click on log race.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back