PC2 PC2 Triple Screen

measurements and angles setup are ok... as i use them is rf2 and AC
still,
they are perfectly lined up
the thing is ... i find the side monitors to warp a bit, gives me nausea (and it doesn't on rf1, rf2, GSC, AMS, IR and AC)
can it be the camera settings? or those settings that define the "sense of speed", g force, etc? high fov? motion blur?

I tried the triple screen set up this morning but it had me sitting too far back in the cockpit. I moved the seat forward but everything was warped. I did the measurements requested by the game. Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong?

My notes:
-distance from eyes to screen in triple settings doesn't work, this disrupts proportion between first and second plan, which leads camera to the wrong position (too close to window)
-sides monitors angle regulation have some strange numbers, mine are set at an angle ar.35 degree and to match it in game i have to set it to 20 degree
-cockpit views are not alignet, most of them are moved off center (looking at the wheel) to left or right
-lack of FFB histogram in HUD (crucial for any wheel user), you can't say how FFB is perfoming in triples cause there's no graph for it
-HUD customization is bugged, you can't drag and drop aplets
-lack of keyboard input multiplication, to change POV you are forced to press repeatedly WSAD keys everytime pickick up new car

BMW Z4 GT3 cockpit view comparision between Assetto Corsa, Project CARS 2, Raceroom Racing Experience i Project CARS 1.

AC-perfect FOV and POV, except mirrors FOV and angles
PCARS2-distortion on both sides, look at pillar A which is leaning forward covering large part of drivers view
R3E-only central is usable, sides are stretched
PCARS2-same like in R3E

37261969816_7b819d29ef_o.jpg

you mean positioning in cockpit view, or my FOV and triple settings?
I've setup both AC and PC2 to my actual monitors width, height, bezel, side monitor angle, and eye distance to center (triple setup config) and both look fine to me. Both you can then adjust in-car seat position which will not affect graphical FOV. But, with PC2 you can also adjust camera which can stretch/compress view.

What's nice with PC2 is you can actually have different size monitors, you don't need surround. Not something I would do but just saying.

upload_2017-10-9_10-35-50.png

upload_2017-10-9_10-36-4.png

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline