F1 2016 PC Patch 1.6.0 now live, introduces new difficulty

F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)

Mantas Jokubauskas

Casual Gamepad Enjoyer
So today Codemasters released a new patch for PC, change notes are below:

Patch notes
  • Added the Master difficulty option to bridge the gap between Expert and Legend.
  • Changed the tyre rules so the tyre you start the race on counts as a mandatory for the race.
  • Falling too far behind penalties will no longer be given after being told to overtake the Safety Car.
  • Corrected a few translation issues.
  • Fixed a bug that could occasionally cause race sessions to never end.
  • Fixed a number of crash bugs.
So as you can see, we have a new difficulty in the game, and some of the serious bugs were fixed. Yet to test the new patch, but it looks interesting!

Master difficulty AI is only little slower than on Legend, in my carrier only 0,200 - 0,350:mad: (depending on the track) . Given that original difference is something like 2.sec depending on the track, so i can hardly call this bridging the gap between Expert and Legend.Not at all impressed wit this attempt. But at least they are trying witch i so pose is want counts in the end.
I guess im just gonna wait for some one to figure out how to modify the AI old fashion way. MOD:thumbsup:

The difference isn't massive, but somehow it's ended up perfect for me. I am using my mod, but started a Melbourne race, was 0.1s behind teammate Magnisson in the Renault - qualified 17 - Finished race 15. So actually finished exactly where it made sense. :) so on that front i like it.

Now I am one of the Sad people who will do a 50% race and then watch the replay to see how the other cars do.

Lap 27-28. Kimi was down in about 16th having had an incident earlier, and Rosburn having had a completely separate incident was in 17th. Rosburn got DRS down the start finish straight, and I kid you not, for the entire lap, they went into each and every corner side by side for the entire lap. It was amazing to see, and because of how slow they both were like this, probably saved them catching up to me in 15th.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back